Do I have to pay to use LiveJournal?
LiveJournal will always offer free accounts with tons of great features including Friends pages, communities, no banner advertising or pop-ups, and more. You can become a paid member at any time to enjoy access to some additional unique features, which are listed below.
If you'd like to get a paid account now, visit our Get A Paid Account page.
For a quick comparison, visit our Features By Account Type page.
И сколько это стоит?
* These prices are only available for paid accounts with automatic payments.
Here's a description of a few of our most popular paid account features:
- Mobile Posting
- Paid members can create mobile posts of photos and text from their cell phones or mobile devices and post them directly to their journals, communities and ScrapBook galleries.
- Voice Posting
- Paid members can dial a phone number from any phone to record a voice post that uploads directly to their journal.
- Journal Styles, Customization, and Embedding
- Paid members have access to additional journal styles and can build their own journal styles from scratch, without having to use LiveJournal's standard templates. They can also easily embed their journal into their website.
- Paid members can use ScrapBook, LiveJournal's photo hosting service. Users can organize their photos into multiple galleries and can set privacy levels for viewing access to individual photos and galleries. Once a photo is uploaded to ScrapBook, it's easy to create journal entries with the photo embedded in the post.
- More Userpics
- Paid members can upload up to 15 userpics (free accounts are only allotted 3) and can purchase an additional add-on of up to 100 userpics in the Gift Shop.
- Advanced Search
- Paid members can use the advanced search feature to search for users by location, age, interests, friends, and recently updated journals.
- Paid members can create their own polls and post them to their journal or in communities.
- Создать вашу собственную тему эмоций
- Заплатившие пользователи могут создать собственную схему эмоций, состоящую из их изображений.
- Express Lane Access
- Paid members are always in the express lane, which means pages will often load faster than they do for free users.
- lj.kraslan.ru E-Mail Alias
- Paid members can setup a lj.kraslan.ru e-mail alias (ваше_имя_пользователя@lj.kraslan.ru) that forwards to one of their existing e-mail accounts. This service can be turned on or off at any time.
- Text Messaging Service
- The text messaging feature allows paid members to receive text messages on their phone or pager through LiveJournal's custom interface, without having to share their phone number.
- Domain Forwarding
- Paid members can set a domain name to point directly to their LiveJournal.
- Read “What are the Paid Account benefits?” in the FAQ.
What's the status of my paid account?
Review the status of any of your paid accounts by checking the Paid Account Status page.
[ Домой | Написать | Войти/Выход | Поиск | Просмотреть список возможноcтей | Карта сайта ]